Tuesday, 3 March 2015
This stimulating guide to Year 5/6 and 11+ English provides an excellent resource for children making the transition from primary to secondary school. 11+ English offers helpful and clear guidance for tutors and parents.
The six test papers use multiple choice questions to ensure that a student’s answers can be marked efficiently and academic progress can be monitored effectively.
Year 5/6 11+ English benefits from the following features:
- 300 multiple choices questions
- An introduction to communication skills for parents and tutors
- How to improve reading and comprehension skills
- Key skills for success in English comprehension tests
- The critical and creative training zone
- Pathways to success
- Six English Tests examine comprehension and grammar
- 52 Creative writing activities
- A Glossary / 62 Key terms explained
Available on Amazon.
"An extremely engaging collection of texts and enquiries which serve as a catalyst to enable students to become deeply enquiring. Useful for teachers on the run; helpful for parents who want to understand what the kids are up against and eclectic in its vision. Valuable." - - - REVIEWER